When will my order ship?
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: Postal service shipping delays are slowing down shipping times nationwide…including ours. Thanks for being patient!
JECTZ® Bullet Jewelry ships to the lower 48 States & Territories including Alaska and Hawaii. We Do Ship International. JECTZ® goal is to process all orders within 1-3 business days however orders usually ships out the following business day of placing your order. Many of our items are made-to-order (handcrafted) and may require additional processing time. Orders are processed and shipped from Las Vegas, NV during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 6:00AM – 6:00PM PST, excluding holidays). At our discretion on non business hours on Saturday's and Sunday's.
When will I know when my order ships?
You will be notified via email when your order has shipped and you will be provided with a tracking number to track the status of your shipment or you may check the status of your order by signing into your account.
As a courtesy to you, JECTZ® will automatically create an account for you after you have placed your order, then you may check your status of your order or create a return if needed. We will contact you if we encounter any problems processing or shipping of your order. Allow longer transit times for the product to arrive at U.S. Military post office boxes.
What kinds of shipping options do you offer?
JECTZ® offers three different shipping options. The following shipping times are ONLY an estimated shipping time and we do not guarantee delivery within your chosen shipping method (estimation only). The estimates below reflect the United States Postal Service transit time after your order is processed by Jectz and leaves our facility.
Select a Shipping Method
- FREE 3-7 Days
- Expedited 2-5 Days
- Rush 1-4 Days
Please note that USPS has suspended the ability to guarantee any shipping services For more information, visit the USPS website
BUSINESS DAYS ARE TRANSIT TIMES WHICH EXCLUDES SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND HOLIDAYS. Shipping times chosen on your order are business days only. Days in transit and considered as travel time as business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: All shipping and delivery times are estimated and may change. JECTZ® cannot guarantee any delivery time frames and we are not responsible for late deliveries. Per the United States Postal Service, shipping delays may occur.
All orders ship out the following day after the order has been placed.
Please keep in mind that all orders are made-to-order and requires at least one production day to be processed. Shipping times is the total number of days in transit, take in consideration all holidays, bad weather, etc. Business Days are described as Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's. Saturday and Sunday are Non-Business Days. However we may ship on Saturday and Sunday at our Discretion.
Once your order is being placed and you choose from the shipping options please be advised and accept that **All Carriers Experience Shipping Delays. Add 1-2 Additional Days To Estimated Delivery due to the holidays, bad weather, covid, etc.
JECTZ® goal is to process all International orders within 14 business days and ships out the following business day.
What's your return policy?
- JECTZ® will accept your return by mail upon approval of your return request for unworn, like new condition (per JECTZ® discretion) and/or defective jewelry for a store credit in the amount of the purchase price (excluding shipping costs and/or restocking fee, if applicable). Jewelry must be returned within 15 days of receipt.
- Items on our website are custom made orders and each one is handmade different and may vary.
- Any other return/exchange will fall under the JECTZ® Lifetime Guarantee policy for jewelry store credit or jewelry swap.
- If returning for the JECTZ® Lifetime Guarantee we will fix or replace your exact item that was return.
- We will repair/replace defective products at no charge for the lifetime of the product. Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage, loss or theft.
- Please note: Altering, or trying to "fix" JECTZ® Bullet Jewelry in any way voids return requests and/or Lifetime Guarantee and cannot be returned!
- You will receive a final refund in the form of a store credit, minus the shipping charge, minus restocking fee.
- There is a $10 restocking fee (PER ITEM)
- You are responsible on creating your own return label.
- There will be no refunds or returns as all sales are final for Deal of the Day, Closeout, JECTZ® Dirty Dozen Bracelet, Filigree Cuff Bracelet, Earrings.
How do I Request a Return?
A: Contact Jectz by tapping on the GET HELP Tab then CONTACT US Tab. Provide customer support in detail the reason for your return.
Once you have contacted jectz through the contact us page you will receive a reply back via email from Customer Support with an attached return form. By completing and sending in the return form you have read and agree to all terms and conditions of jectz.com return policy. Please print and completely fill out the form and send back with your returned item(s).
We will process your return soon as possible. Some returns may take up to 21 business days to fully process once we have received your returned jewelry back from you. Once fully processed you will be able to sign into your account to utilize your available store credit at checkout when placing your order!
- All returns (ITEM(S) must be accompanied with the Return Form you received (via email) or else the package will be shipped back to you.
- All request for replacements must include all parts and pieces of the original item.
- Once we have received your returned merchandise, you will receive a final refund in the form of a store credit, minus shipping charge and/or restocking fee.
- You will be contacted via email when your store credit is available to use for your replacement product/order.
Returns must be prepaid and insured by "You" the customer and shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS), we suggest adding a tracking number without signature. We cannot be responsible for items that we do not receive. We reserve the right to refuse any returns.